Sunday, May 31, 2009

Roma

Next stop Roma. We only had a few days and there was a lot to do so we just tried to do most of the major stuff like the Colloseum, Spanish Steps, Trevvi Fountain, Pantheon, Roman Forum and of course, the Vatican. The only thing is when we got to Vatican City and lined up for a while i got rejected at the entrance because of my visible and obviously offensive knees!! I wasn't wearing a mini skirt or anything. I was so annoyed!! Especially because I didn't read about that in the guidebook and I could see a billion people coming out looking much more scantily clad than myself.

But we did successfully visit the Colosseum which was pretty cool. Except the maps which made absolutely no sense and made it very difficult to follow the audio tour. Anyone else agree? Sarah? You were just there.

Anyway, here's Nate outside...

And here's me inside...


And here is said fountain...


And those steps...


And here's a picture of Nate before I got denied entry to the dumb church...


Anyway, I'll leave it at that and move on to Venice.

No comments: